Enrolments are subject to living within our Neighbourhood Boundary and must be accompanied by the following :
- child's birth certificate
- immunisation certificate
- current utility bill (either power or gas account)
DET Enrolment Management Policy entails a specific order of priority for enrolments
- Students residing within the designated neighbourhood area as defined on the school’s neighbourhood boundary map.
- Students residing at the same address as an older sibling who is attending the school
- If additional places are available – the following criteria applies :
- Other students from outside the designated area, in order of closeness of the home to the school.
- In exceptional circumstances, students may be enrolled where there are significant extenuating family or individual circumstances.
Student Enrolment Form